Casandra J. Orgill

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Do You See Me?

Hi, I'm an impracticable artist.

I have dreams as big as New York City and hands that love to paint more than hold.
 my mood changes with the seasons. 
 I romance with night skies and listen to music more than I listen to my parents.
The school hallway scares me and so does the future. 
I fall in love to easily and to often, But I don't mind.
I like clouds, stories, flowers, and of course the Arctic Monkeys.

Hi, my name is Casandra Jade Orgill.
Hi, my name is C.J.

This is me
 and I want you to see me.
I want you to see a girl full of laughter and mystery.
Someone who dreams of England and craves Adventure.
I want you to see me through words and though art
 and see me through everything I have written here.
Because this is who I am.

Thank You for seeing the world through my eyes.
Thank you for the comments.
Thank you for hearing me and listening.
Thank you for the inspiration.
Thank You Nelson.
Thank You Sam
Thank You Cornelia
Thank You Timothy
Thank you Carina
Thank you Jackie
Thank you Everybody for your words.
Thank you for being part of my Paris.

This isn't goodbye. This isn't forgetting.
This is Thank You.

Never Disappear. 










13 comments:

  1. Well said. I like New York and the hallway and how it was your Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a lot of words and believe me that's a good thing. You have such excellent taste in music and cities and more importantly are an amazing writer. Glad I got to know your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RT Sam. I love that you have dreams as big as New York. Never stop dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you CJ, I hope you know you're writing never ceases to draw me speechless and I look up to you more than you know. You're amazing ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. As always! Your blog is among the stars

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for being real CJ. Your writing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is amazing cj. thank you for your wonderful writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your name.
    Your posts.
    Your whole entire blog is perfection.
    Thanks for being you, CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sam Durrant read my mind with what I wanted to say. Your writing was absolutely one of my favorites, thank you for writing it's been inspiring from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wish I could put the clapping emoji on here

    ReplyDelete
  11. The title and the post and the reveal, I loved it all.

    ReplyDelete