Casandra J. Orgill

Sunday, March 8, 2015

and gold turns gray

We Sat there,
mostly silence.
I choked on words I never said.
I drowned in thoughts I Couldn't say.
I learned from you and your closed lips.

I learned people always have a good.
We are all good.
Some of us just lose it, some of us just forget it.
And there are some of us who only feel good when the morning is cold.

It's about half way through 10 o' clock and I still feel good.
But, I know it won't last
Because good always seems to disappear.
So let's cut our wrists open because that's what feels good.
Let's close our eyes, let's hold our breath, lets...

Good always gets confused with pain
And pain tends to gets confused with fear.

Don't fear good.
That's what you told me,
You told me in silent words.
Don't fear good.




5 comments:

  1. This is so so god cj. Gold and grey. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "We are all good."

    This felt different.

    "It's about half way through 10 o' clock and I still feel good."

    You have a unique voice. I like it a lot. And that girl in the picture trying to hide is important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it is, but your writing has something amazing that never ceases to make me believe in you. You're real, and it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Some of us just lose it, some of us just forget it." YES.

    ReplyDelete