Casandra J. Orgill

Sunday, October 26, 2014

I had to say it

I am afraid of you.
Yes, you reading this.
You scare me.
But you didn't come here to read about my fears, did you?
 
The truth is, We all fear the fact that we are the future.
soon enough, the world will be sitting in our hands.
and that scares us all.
But you don't want fear, you want inspiration.
 
I am scared you won't remember me
and I am even more afraid that you will.
But I don't think you really care.
 
I scare myself.
but I am so tired of being scared. so lets dare to let it hurt
Let's try and keep our hands in our pockets a little longer.
But that is far too scary.
 
Fear has always controlled my life.
and yours.
Fear has always had it's hands around my neck.
and yours.
I can't be the only one who looks up into the sky and fears something more, or that I will never see your eyes again, or that I won't fall in love.
But you're just trying to feel something.
 
I am afraid of my heart.
but The blood that runs through it scares us even more.
And I am so scared of being forgotten, of being insignificant, of being oblivious.
but you're just scared of being average.
 
you didn't come to read about fears.
But I had to say it.
 
endings and beginnings, I'm scared.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. "I am scared you won't remember me
    and I am even more afraid that you will."

    and they need to make the pockets on girls jeans bigger because i never know what to do with my hands, and that's just scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "lets dare to let it hurt"

    beautiful. I love the way you wrote this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. endings and beginnings, I'm scared.

    me too. me too.

    ReplyDelete