Casandra J. Orgill

Monday, September 29, 2014

What's the fun in doing what you're told?

I have always wanted to sneak out my window in the middle of the night, but my window is on the second story and I was told that jumping out the window will get you killed,
but what is the fun in that?


When that girl tells you your shoes are way to main stream, wear them anyways.
Sing in the car because everybody else tells you that you're off tune.
Run away.
Don't ever do what you're told.
Don't study, don't go to the football game, and don't ask that boy you hate to saides because they told you to.
where ever you go today, go there for you. 
Not because you were told to. 

You have to start doing things for yourself. 
When they tell you to go fly a kite, fly to the moon instead.
don't wear vogue, don't take any criticism, and don't go to church because they told you to.

And always play your favourite songs on repeat, even when they tell you that you have the worst taste in music.
Never turn down your music.


when we do what we are told, we become robots and robots never die young.
Next time you hear a set of rules, don't obey them. 
Don't go to bed on time because your parents told you to
Always kiss on the first date because they tell you not to
And never do what you're told to. 

9 comments:

  1. The 1975 is one of my all time favorites, so the title of this post made me more excited than I should have gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres no fun in doing what you're told. EEGGHHKKKK i love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE'RE JUST GIRLS
    BREAKING HEARTS

    love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. "When they tell you to go fly a kite, fly to the moon instead."

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes. life is to live.

    love this post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to sneak out my window too... But I'm on the second level too... #darn
    I love this idea of living life YOUR way with no rules besides your own.

    ReplyDelete